10-Nights Best of Chile from Atacama to Patagonia 2023 Classic Group
Best Of Chile From Atacama To Patagonia 2023 Classic Group
Journey across Chile on an immersive 11-Day adventure, from Santiago set against the snow-capped Andes to the UNESCO protected sites of Valparaíso and the llama farms of Torres del Paine. Wine connoisseurs will be in their element at the Kingston Family Vineyard where a private Casablanca Valley Wine Tasting uncorks the finest local tipples—including regional Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. In Torres del Paine, join the Patagonia Ranch cultural experience and see the world through the eyes of your local baqueano guides—the cowboy descendants of horsemen who came to work the ranches over a century ago. In Atacama, journey 14,000 feet up into the Andes for a dip in the Puritama Hot Springs before an evening of stargazing under the crystal-clear skies of the Chilean desert.
- Torres del Paine National Park: This afternoon, join a Patagonian Ranch Cultural Experience and learn about the baqueano (cowboy) way of life. Many of these local cowboys are the descendants of horsemen who came to work ranches in this remote region more than a century ago. During your time with them, you will learn about their special clothing, saddles and other horse tack. You'll also be shown how to properly saddle a horse, nail a horseshoe and of course how to ride. Enjoy a Yerba mate tea with them while chatting about Patagonian culture.
- Torres del Paine National Park: Join an immersive tour of the regions oldest organic kitchens and garden at the Reserva Cerro Paine. Using bio-intensive sustainable methods, this farm conserves traditional heirloom varieties as well as an assortment of culinary and medicinal herbs.
- : Experience enhanced hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.All Travel Directors, Well-Being Directors and Drivers have completed training in enhanced well-being and hygiene protocols.
- : Our Well-Being Directors take a proactive approach to your welfare ensuring all well-being regulations are met (available on tours with 21 or more guests).
- : Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day.
- Torres del Paine National Park: Savour delectable meals at Hotel Las Torres Patagonia with organic produce from the region's oldest garden that utilizes bio-intensive sustainable methods.
- Santiago: In the evening meet your Travel Director and fellow guests at the hotel, where you'll enjoy a delicious Welcome Dinner while getting to know some of your new travel companions.
- Santiago: Visit Kingston Family Winery, a small boutique winery located in Casablanca Valley for an introduction to and tasting of their exquisite wines.
- Santiago: Enjoy lunch at El Galeon restaurant, located in the heart of the "Central Market," Santiago's main market for fish and se
10 nights from $7175 per person
Supplier: Insight Vacations
Santiago is a huge city of nearly five million inhabitants surrounded by immense Andean peaks creating a spectacular backdrop. The city centre is quite manageable with a collection of wide avenues, squares and parks all laid out in a grid pattern.
Chile has a distinctly European flavour and Santiago will bring this home to you as you visit the churches, monuments and museums all designed in a certain familiar style.
Puerto Natales is located on the coast of southern Chile. Here you'll have one spectacular experience after another -- seeing fjords, glaciers and perhaps encountering whales. And just a short distance inland you are reminded that this is Patagonia, home to Andean condors, guanacos and rheas (cousins of the ostrich), all of which can be found in monumental Torres del Paine National Park.
Torres del Paine
Torres del Paine is internationally recognized as one of the most beautiful, uncontaminated places on earth with natural lakes, rivers, waterfalls, glaciers, forests and diverse wildlife. This biosphere reserve dominates most of South America's national park and sits 2000 meters above the Patagonian Steppe, the granite pillars of Torres del Paine.
The Atacama desert is nestled along the coast of Chile, South America - right next to the Pacific Ocean - the biggest body of water in the world. Much of the desert extends up into the Andes mountains and is very high in elevation. Unlike more familiar deserts, like the Sahara desert in Africa and the Mojave in California, the Atacama is actually a pretty cold place, with average daily temperatures ranging between 0°C and 25°C. The annual rainfall (or lack of it) defines a desert, but that doesn't mean that it never rains in Atacama. Every so often a warming effect over the Pacific Ocean around the equator changes the weather the world over and even places like the driest desert in the world can become doused with drenching storms. Even though Atacama gets almost no rainfall, there is water in this arid place.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price1/21/20231/31/2023$7175pp2/4/20232/14/2023$7175pp4/8/20234/18/2023$7175pp10/7/202310/17/2023$7175pp2/10/20242/20/2024$7450ppPrices Start at:$7175Number of Nights:10Air City:Featured offer is land only. Call us for low airfares from your city!Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space.Offer ID:1447551
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Holiday Cruises & Tours
7702 E Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.