4-Nights The Golden Ring - Small Group, Preview 2022
The Golden Ring - Small Group, 2022
The Golden Ring of once-fortified cities northeast of Moscow, stood witness to some of the most significant events in Russian history. Considered virtual open air museums, their Kremlins, monasteries, cathedrals and churches feature remarkable architecture from the 12th- 18th centuries. With bells ringing out from towering belfries, whitewashed walls, golden spires and onion domes marking the horizon, they rank among the most picturesque in the land.
- Yaroslavl: In Yaroslavl, a delicious dinner is served.
- Suzdal: Dine like a local as you enjoy an authentic lunch with a meal typical of the region.
- Dining Summary: 4 Breakfast (B), 3 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)
- Suzdal: Choose between meeting an Orthodox priest and learning about the ancient art of icon painting. Alternatively, join your Local Expert to visit the Monastery of the Saviour St. Ethimius.
- Vladimir: Bring home your own version of the famous Russian souvenir after learning from a professional artist in a special Matryoshka dollmaking workshop.
- Sergiev Posad : The main attraction is the famous Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra. Among the colourful collection of churches here, visit the Assumption and Holy Trinity cathedrals.
- Rostov the Great: Explore the ivory towered Kremlin and the Museum of Enamel.
- Yarosavl: Visit the green-domed Church of Elijah the Prophet and the Holy Transfiguration Monastery.
- Kostroma: During an orientation with your Travel Director see the fabulous Epiphany Cathedral.
- Vladimir: See the Golden Gate and visit the five-domed Assumption Cathedral. See the carved stone walls of the Cathedral of St. Demetrius.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- You may purchase transfers from/to Moscow's Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo airports on arrival and departure days, or when additional night accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations
- Alternatively, p
4 nights from $2075 per person
Supplier: Insight Vacations
Moscow is the capital of Russia and its political, scientific, historical, architectural and business centre, from which power and might of the Russian state developed. Moscow is the barometer and nucleus of the changes sweeping through Russia. Nowhere are Russia's contrasts more apparent than here - ancient monasteries and ultra-modern monoliths stand side by side, and New Russian millionaires and poverty-stricken pensioners walk the same streets. Moscow's history lies in layers. In the Kremlin, for instance, both Ivan the Terrible and Stalin orchestrated their terrors; Napoleon watched Moscow burn; Lenin fashioned the dictatorship of the proletariat; Kruschev directed the cold war and Gorbachev unleashed perestroika.
Yaroslavl is a Russian treasure. Its wooded areas are filled with animals, birds, babbling brooks and streams and charming glades. Wonder through the white birch trees and the contrasting coral bunches of ashberry trees, taking in the fragrant air.
Aside from the natural beauty of the region, the town is filled with ancient churches and fortresses. Among them are the Church of the Prophet Elijah, best known for the frescoes painted by well known Kostrom masters, Guri Nikitin and Sila Savin.
Suzdal is a town located along the Kamenka River in Vladimir Oblast,Russia.This town has been around since the ealy 9th century and holds a lot of historical value. Suzdal is home to the Wooden Church of St. Nicholas, which was built in the year od 1766 in Glotovo and was moved to Suzdal in the 1960's to become a museum of wooden architecture. Aside from this famous church, there are plenty of other cathedrals and museums around Suzdal.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price6/19/20226/23/2022$2075pp7/17/20227/21/2022$2075pp8/14/20228/18/2022$2075ppPrices Start at:$2075Number of Nights:4Air City:Featured offer is land only. Call us for low airfares from your city!Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space.Offer ID:1406028
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Holiday Cruises & Tours
7702 E Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.