9-Nights Country Roads of Northern Italy - Small Group, Preview 2022
Country Roads Of Northern Italy - Small Group, 2022
Fall in love with Shakespeare's Verona, experience the elegance of Venice and wonder at the breathtaking beauty of the Dolomites and Italian Lake District before finishing your journey in the majesty of Milan.
- Milan: Enjoy a special Welcome Dinner with wine, as you get to know your fellow travellers.
- Veneto: Visit a local winery and delight in a tasting of their magnificent prosecco. Meet the vignerons and learn how to make the perfect Bellini.
- Como: Choose your own ambience and cuisine from a handpicked selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening.
- Lake Maggiore: Meet Stefano, the last true fisherman on Lake Maggiore for a exhilarating walking tour of Isola Pescatore, before sitting down to a Farm-to-Table Celebration Dinner complemented by local wine.
- Lake Maggiore: Meet Stefano, the last true fisherman on Lake Maggiore, for a exhilarating walking tour of Isola Pescatore, before sitting down to a Farm-to-Table Celebration Dinner complemented by local wine.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Verona: Choose between a walking tour through grand piazzas, to see the statue of Dante and the Gothic tombs of the Scala family or alternatively, embark on a Shakespeare-themed walk to recount famous moments from Romeo and Juliet's story.
- Venice: Witness the ancient skill of glassblowing and watch artisans create delicate works of art.
- Venice: Witness the ancient skill of glassblowing, now practised by precious few masters. Watch artisans create delicate works of art using rare traditional practices.The workshop advances SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities. The workshops master craftsmen teach visitors about the traditional craft of glassblowing and its history which dates back to the 15th century. Every visit helps to support the workshop and the survival of this traditional craft.
- Milan: Explore Italy's renowned fashion capital with your Local Expert. See the magnificent facade of Milan Cathedral, La Scala Theatre and the glass-vaulted shopping arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, lined with luxury boutiques.
- Trento: See the pristine streets lined by stone castles during your an orientation of this unique, historical city.
- Cortina: Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Cortina, a small town framed by magnificent alps as your Travel Director conducts an orientation.
- Venice: Delight in the magic of this charming city as you are serenaded, travelling through the atmospheric canals by gondola.
- Sirmione: On Lake Garda, visit this quaint resort and see the 13th century Saligers' Castle.
- Como: Take in the exquisite views of the lake and it's backdrop of the Rhaetian Alps as you enj
9 nights from $3728 per person
Supplier: Insight Vacations
With a great historic past and incomparable art treasures, Venice is renowned as one of the world’s great cities. Its 118 islands are separated by more than 150 canals and spanned by 400 bridges. During Venice's artistic golden age many magnificent structures were erected to create world-famous masterpieces. One of the best sightseeing routes is along Grand Canal, with many palaces lining the famous waterway. St. Mark’s Square offers access to some of Venice’s most famed attractions - St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace. From Piazza San Marco, a maze of narrow streets are lined with shops, cafés and restaurants. A popular pastime is sitting at an outdoor café facing the square while people-watching and letting the whole marvelous scenario unfold. Venice’s Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands comprise an area famous as home of Venice’s glass-blowing industry and known for their charm, skilled lace-making and medieval monuments. Relax on a gondola ride, see art treasures in museums, churches and palaces, and have a sumptuous meal - all in this incomparable city.
Milan is a city that arouses extreme feelings, just like the city lifestyle. A frenetic, restless rhythm is part of both work and leisure, so much so that it is difficult to stay unmoved and not get overwhelmed by all the cultural and social stimulus.
Maybe for this reason, Milan makes itself indispensable, because it is impossible to feel so alive and full of energy when you are away from the city. Milan is always one step ahead: a laboratory of artistic experiments and a building site for social behavior that is continuously changing. City full of contradictions, ancient and modern, trends and counter-trends, fashion and underground, middle class and working class, but always simply “cool”.
Trento is a city of art, of history and represents a crossroads for the contrasting cultures of Italy and northern Europe. Originally a Roman city,Trento became famous for the Council (1545 -1563) which gave rise to the counter - Reformation.
Among the many faces of Trento, one of the most striking is that of the alpine Renaissance city, which has been restored to its original splendour by recent restaurations. Places to visit include the Castello del Buonconsiglio, the Duomo and its splendid square, the houses decorated with frescoes, the churches of the Council, the museums and exhibitions which today make Trento a city of art, culture and traditions beyond those of the Alps.
Baveno is a town perched on the shores of Lake Maggiore, in northern Italy. Baveno is known for its historic villas and castles, beautiful gardens, peaceful location, and perhaps best of all, its spectacular views of the lake and the Borromean Islands.
Cortina d'Ampezzo is a town and municipality in the province of Belluno, Veneto, northern Italy. Located in the Dolomites, it is a popular winter sport resort. .Probably among the three most exclusive mountain locations in Europe, Cortina is known for its first-class hotels and shops.
Just half an hour from noisy, bustling Milan, Lake Como is a jewel-like oasis of tranquillity, a magical combination of lush Mediterranean foliage and snowy alpine peaks.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price4/22/20225/1/2022$3775pp6/3/20226/12/2022$3728pp7/15/20227/24/2022$3775pp8/12/20228/21/2022$3833pp10/7/202210/16/2022$3806ppPrices Start at:$3728Number of Nights:9Air City:Featured offer is land only. Call us for low airfares from your city!Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space.Offer ID:1405991
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Holiday Cruises & Tours
7702 E Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.