4-Nights Maine's Acadia Multi-Adventure Tour (Premiere Hotels)
National Park Adventure in the Northeast
From wildflowers to winding rugged shoreline, the lure of Maine's storybook landscape is calling. It's a place where mountain paths and centuries-old roads lead you on stunning adventures through state parks and charming harbor towns. And at the end of each day, Down East hospitality awaits at your waterfront retreats.
4 nights from $2999 per person
Drawn by the pines, granite shores, fresh lobster and stunning views from Cadillac Mountain, captains of industry once kept summer homes here. The charming little town, and all the rest, remain. And the rocky boulder beaches on its shoreline are now Acadia National Park, a preserved expanse of vintage Down East scenery.
Camden is located within a beautiful sheltered bay in Maine. Residents and visitors enjoy sailing, hiking along the extensive trail network, cozy picnics, and bird watching. Shopping in Camden is a virtual cornucopia with everything from handmade furniture, to whimsical sculptures, and unique gifts. There are several world-class restaurants, but with fresh seafood available even budget-minded travellers with enjoy unsurpassed local lobster and seafood chowders.
Valid Travel Dates
- 4-nights hotel accommodations in Premiere Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Hike in Acadia National Park over granite staircases, through the Wild Gardens of Acadia and up to 360-degree views of mountains and islands
- Pedal along rocky coastline with waves crashing below and ascend Camden National Park's Mount Battie on foot for views of Penobscot Bay
- Explore the charms of seaside Camden with its historic homes and the yachts and lobster boats dotting Bar Harbor, the gateway to Acadia
- Indulge in the mouthwatering experience of fresh lobster and other sea-to-table delights while toasting Maine with fine wine and craft beer
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Holiday Cruises & Tours
8502 E. Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.