5-Nights Dolomites Bike Tour
Welcome to a Dolomites bike tour that will immerse you in one of the most picturesque corners of Italy and the crown jewels of Europe’s mighty Alps. Explore a network of quiet cycling paths linking Italy to Austria via lush valleys and limestone massifs. Connect with local people whose unique traditions enrich the journey. Savor exquisite meals, regional wines and cozy inns. Enjoy a world-class adventure cycling through the Dolomites with Backroads!
5 nights from $4799 per person
Bolzano lies 265 m above sea level along one of the most important routes running from the Mediterranean to the North Sea, connecting North and South. It is surrounded on all sides by mountains. Bolzano's inhabitants belong to three linguistic groups (70 % Italians, 26 % Germans and a small percentage of Ladins) and it has a marked Tyrolean atmosphere. The city was constructed during the 12th and 13th century. Its historical center is rich in monuments, and Piazza Walther is considered the elegant heart of the city. Above the city, in the Dolomites, lies the "Rosengarten"- the legendary realm of Laurin, the dwarf king. His enchanted garden glows an unearthly red at twilight. Bolzano has a Mediterranean climate with alpine splendor, with a yearly average high of 62° F and low of 43° F. Bolzano is the ideal starting point for walks and hikes. Visit Bolzano’s Museo Archeologico, which is the new home of the Similaun Man, the approximately 5300 year old mummy found in 1991 on the glacier of Similaun.
No information currently available.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel Dates
- 5-night hotel accommodations in Premiere Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Uncover the colorful history, culture and friendly denizens of Italy and Austria’s celebrated alpine region
- Bike through storybook villages and green valleys framed by magnificent limestone peaks
- Discover bike paths and cycling routes past meadows strewn with wildflowers and filled with locals tending the rich soil
- Feel at home in luxurious family-run hotels and indulge in some of the finest alpine cuisine
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Holiday Cruises & Tours
7702 E Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.