Caledonian Sky Activities & Services
Cruise Line: Zegrahm Expeditions
Activities & Services
Zegrahm's expeditions are educational and active outdoor adventures, and the majority of activities are scheduled off the ship. There will be opportunities for hikes and walks, birding tours, Zodiac excursions, and, depending on the location and time of year, cultural visits and snorkeling and diving. Activities for each program are detailed in the itinerary and included in the cost of the voyage unless specifically noted.
Zegrahm Expeditions provides an onboard lecture series on a regular basis. These presentations cover aspects of the voyage and the surrounding environment. In the evenings and on days at sea, they occasionally show movies or videos relevant to the destinations. Traditional ship entertainment (song and dance, lounge acts) is not featured on their programs. However, there are often cultural performances organized on the landings, where you can see native dances and/or musical performances.
- The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating.
- Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
- Breakfast is served buffet-style and a la carte.
- Dinner is served in the main restaurant. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
- Afternoon tea is served in the lounge and coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
- Caledonian Sky carries a fleet of Zodiacs.
- Laundry services (no dry cleaning), a hair salon, and a small doctor’s office are available on board. Rates are posted.
- The U.K. pound is the currency used on board. Traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.
- Wi-fi access is available throughout the ship. Rates are posted.
- Gratuities are included in your cruise fare.
- Smoking is permitted only on outside decks or in designated areas. Smoking is NOT permitted in the cabins.
- Stairs and an elevator service all decks.
- The bridge is available to visit most times throughout the day, contingent upon weather, security, and navigation conditions.