17-night Sub-Antarctic Islands of New Zealand Expedition
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $400 Additional Gear Credit
The all-suite, 100-guest Caledonian Sky is a spacious, yet intimate, expedition vessel. Refurbished in 2012, her beautifully designed public spaces include a single-seating dining room, a large lounge with piano, elegant bar, enclosed panoramic viewing deck, sun deck, library, and small gym. All suites have an ocean view and feature a sitting room, en suite bathroom, flat screen television, spacious wardrobes, and dressing table. The Caledonian Sky carries a fleet of Zodiacs, available for accessing remote shorelines and islands, and is equipped to offer scuba diving.
- Daily activity options including Zodiac cruises, nature walks, and cultural tours
- All gratuities
- All accommodations
- World-class lecture and expedition team
- All onboard meals and group meals ashore, including soft drinks, beer, and wine with lunch and dinner
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificate for recommended expedition gear
- Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
- Visit the sub-Antarctic islands of Macquarie, Campbell, Auckland, and The Snares—Zegrahm is among a small, exclusive number of operators that hold permits to travel to these far-flung isles.
- Observe several albatross species—wandering, black-browed, gray-headed, light-mantled sooty, and northern and southern royal—as well as colonies of king, royal, rockhopper, and gentoo penguins.
- Search the elfin forests for yellow-eyed penguins, bellbirds, tomtits, and red-crowned parakeets.
- Cruise through Milford, Dusky, and Doubtful sounds, a supremely scenic land of soaring cliffs and plunging waterfalls.
Optional pre- / post- cruise extension
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Unless otherwise noted, daily excursion options are included in the cost of the trip. Zegrahm Expeditions does its best to adhere to the scheduled itinerary, but in the spirit of the expeditionary style
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Holiday Cruises & Tours
8502 E. Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258